Pay-and-chase doesn’t pay off. Stop fraud before the money goes out the door.
Reduce losses related to internal and external fraud.
Detect, prevent and manage claims fraud analyzing customer history and modeling fraudster behavior through Advanced Analytic Models combined with rule engines.
● Calculate correctly insurer quotes reducing losses.
● Reduce loss-adjustment expenses.
● Obtain greater competitive advantage.
● Provide fewer false positives to satisfy legitimate customers.
● Claim scoring in short time.
● Historical data from internal and external sources.
● Create and manage business rules, analytical models and alerts of known fraudsters for investigators.
● Identify linkages among seemingly unrelated data, and uncover relationships previously known.
It enables Risk department to manage individually market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk and firmwide risk, covering all the process from Data management to analysis to modeling and reporting. Likewise, it enables to calculate different risk exposure measures at enterprise level or independently, as different analytic, statistical and simulation models as well.
● Help institutions to take advantage of business opportunities and reallocate capital and risk capacity.
● Help to obtain a better view of risk and its behavior as firmwide or individually across risk types.
● Increase transparency and regulatory compliance.
● Analysis and key indicators forecasting.
● Business processes simulation.
● Measure and predict investment activities.
● Identify the characteristics that make customers more profitable.
● Reduce operational costs through:
○ Short learning curve to users.
○ It is not necessary expert users.
○ Independent users.
○ Transfer operational risk to solution.
○ Maximize analyst performance.
Changes in the market occur abruptly and information has to be analyzed immediately with the aim to see our organization trend and changes that are going to occur in order to make decisions and take actions for a positive change process.
● Uncover business opportunities.
● An extensive sales management, by seller, product, service, brand, etc.
● Information in real time.
● Controlling and evaluating the data.
● Interactive dashboards.
● Supported decision- making in less time.
● Resource savings.
● Customers’ history in real time.
● Profitable treatments thanks to evidence analysis that enables to identify critical points.
● Increase operational and financial effectiveness.
● Customer prioritization.
● Improve workers’ mobility.